Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Craziest Dream

Wow, I had the craziest dream, seriously. I have a good friend of mine in active duty in Korea whom I haven't seen in like a year, or talked to in like 6 months, and I have no idea why he was the subject of my dream, but it was insane.

He wanted to be a kid again, or something, and so he decided to take these drugs that would alter his state of mind, perhaps erasing memories and the like, so that he could be a kid again. But the drugs were never tested and extremely dangerous, so everyone was fearful of his death. All of his friends gathered and we partied one last time and then he took the drugs and we all just waited to see what would happen. It was really sad because he was all passed out and no one knew if he was going to ever wake up.

And then I woke up.

Super freaking weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment