Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Six Flags...

I went to Six Flag's Magic Mountain today with some of my close friends. I haven't gone in almost five years - not since high school key club. It definitely brought back some memories - feelings of nostalgia.

I recall my last time, which was also my first time, there, and I remember it well, because it was the last time I saw Jenn before she was murdered. I remember we met up towards the end of the trip and she jumped on me because she was so excited to see me. I can't believe it's already been five years, or near that, since all of that had happened. I remember so clearly - so very clearly.

Rest in peace Jenn.




I always loved how in this picture, our mutual friend was holding on to her because he liked her, but I recall her trying to pull away and hold on to me. Haha. Jenn, you dork.

1 comment: